Greetings from 2Coms Consulting Pvt. ltd
Excellent Requirement In MNC For Desktop L2 Support Engineer@MUMBAI / VADODARA
Location- Mumbai / Vadodora
Candidate should have Good communication skills.Qualification-Any GraduateShift: - Day Shift Must have secured more than or equal to 50% in entire academic.No educational or career gap( gap until 2 yrs will be considered)No Distance/Correspondence/Open Schooling course are allowed.Cab facility One sides (Free of Cost) Immediate joiner can only applyCandidate should Have 1-2 Year Experience In Desktop Support Interview Mode Telephonic Or Video Calling Interested candidates can forward their resumes [HIDDEN TEXT] or call 7008997691/7854086016Thanks and RegardsSakti Nibedita Panda..Email: - [HIDDEN TEXT]Call: - 7008997691/7854086016Roles and ResponsibilitiesDesired Candidate ProfilePerks and BenefitsRoles and ResponsibilitiesDesired Candidate ProfilePerks and Benefits
- Job Description- Troubleshooting & fixing desktop / laptop OS, e-mail client, printer / scanner, print queue related L2 level issues. Creating OS images to reduce the OS deployment time. Problem solving Capability in IBM, HP and Dell and other vendors laptop/ desktop Hardware. Escalation handling & Knowledge of DHCP and DNS. Desktop /Laptop Inventory management Coordinating with Asset tracker for maintenance of Asset Management Mentoring FMS teams unresolved issues Leading the FMS Team in absence of Team Leader Ability to quickly analyze & diagnose technical problems Independently generates solutions based on analytical, technical skills and business knowledge Mentor and train other team members Problem determination and resolution within SLA's Should be able to Perform Root Cause Analysis for the incidents Handle technical escalations Ability to acquire; new skills & keep them updated, Work with Local & Global Teams.
- Roles and Responsilibilities-
- The Desktop support Engineers shall provide assistance to the IT users The Engineers will be deployed full-time as per the project timings as required. Responsible for providing IT assistance to include application support, hardware and software installation and troubleshooting,adhering to resolution time Troubleshoot problems with Laptop Hardware, Application, printer and OS Configuration of devices attached to laptops. Skills to provide Remote support on Phone or through tool Management of user accounts and access controls to client data Should handle installation and configuration of Antivirus Software on all the Desktops and update Anti-Virus patches. Support, administration and management of Windows NT/2000/XP workstations and/or servers Configuring Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express
- Perform system software and hardware maintenance, evaluate, test and integrate upgrades to operating systems, support software and applications Response & closure of calls within committed norms Reducing repetitive calls, Backup & Restoration.
- Salary- Rs 13500 in hand(Mumbai)
- Rs 10k in hand (Vadodara)
- Lower Parel - Lodha Excelus, Cadastral Survey No 63 & 64 of Lower Parel Division, 1st to 5th floors, N M Joshi Road, Lower Parel, Mumbai -400011
- Goregaon - 7th Floor, IT building No 3, Nesco IT Park, Nesco Complex, Goregaon (E), Mumbai -400063
- Eligibility Criteria: