Greetings from HR Remedy India !!
Hope you are doing good. I have come across your profile on Naukri. I would like to inform you that we have a Part Time HR Trainer assignment with us at HR Remedy India. Pls find the below details -
HR Remedy India is the fastest growing HR Consulting, Training & Manpower Outsourcing Company in India providing a wide range of staffing solutions to the client requirement. We established in Jan 2008 & in just 10 years HR Remedy India has diversified into a leading Manpower Outsourcing, HR Consulting and Manpower Training consulting organization with more than 500 clients. Offering a range of Temporary & Permanent staffing services to the client. We are having 4 offices in Pune.
We have an Urgent Requirement for PART TIME -- TRAINER FOR CORE HR PROFESSIONAL COURSES -
1. Have to Train variety of candidates such as graduates,post graduates, Experienced Practically about Core HR Practices, methodology would be PRACTICAL.
2. Must have experience of all HR Activities (Recruitment, Administration, CORE HR, Payroll, PMS, Statutory Compliance)
3. Well versed with ANY of working on Payroll Software, Excel.
4. Should know how to generate PF CHALLAN on EPFO Sites, PT CHALLAN, ESIC etc.
IT'S A PART TIME Job... PAYMENT WILL BE Discussed AT THE TIME OF Interview !!
Location - Next to KFC Restaurant, BANER (PUNE)
If the above requirement does match with your profile, then kindly APPLY
Kindly revert with your availability to take the training - Either Weekdays (Monday to Friday) OR Weekend (Sunday) OR BOTH.
Duration in a day - 2 hours OR 4 hours (can be discussed)
Looking forward for a positive response.
HR Remedy India is a Pune based manpower recruitment and training firm with an aim to provide value aided service to employers with in-depth understanding of their requirements. We are working as a perfect bridge between employer and employee to fulfill their needs by placing a best suitable at place. We associate responsibilities to talent.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sales
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
• Employee Engagement - Ensure smooth end-to-end implementation of the assigned processes. • Should have Experience in EWS, RAG analysis, Skip level meetings, 360/90 degree programme, Managing attrition etc.
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content