The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stakeholders.
GM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee the operational functions of the hotel, and set up a team for the new property which is almost in the final stages of completion.
• Handle all pre-openings tasks and ensure the successful grand opening of the property
• Hiring and Recruiting of trained and experienced staff for various positions of the hotel operations.
• Act as a final decision maker in hiring key staffs.
• Ensure the process and procedures are laid down properly and practiced in all departments of operations.
• Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
• Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
• Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
• Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
• Manage the profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
• Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
• A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Closely monitor the hotels business reports daily and take decisions accordingly.
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
• Maximizing room yield and hotels/resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
• Prepare monthly financial reporting for the owners and stakeholders.
• Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
• Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
• Coordination with HOD for the execution of all activities and functions.
• Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads daily.
• Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
• Be accountable for the responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
• Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
• Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
• Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
• Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with a clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
At least 10 to 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
Interested and qualified candidates can send your resumes to the mail id: [HIDDEN TEXT] along with the Subject line as General Manager.