About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
- Drive client engagement in line with coverage model. Own client portfolio for limited defined period of time.
- Engage NR Personal Banking clients by identifying and meeting needs via cross sell of retail banking products. Primary focus will be on increasing penetration of wealth and insurance along with improving CASA AUM
- Follow the applicable contact management approach to drive engagement with NR Personal Banking clients. Execute applicable sales campaigns as designed and released by country segment teams
- Drive &lsquoNeeds based conversations with clients to provide suitable products. Focus on building relationship via consultative selling approach
- Meet or exceed applicable scorecard targets
- Handle Client led product requests triggered via ATL/Online pull activities
- Follow up and manage expectations of clients to ensure timely processing of sales transactions
- Help drive digital adoption among clients
- Support on boarding of premium clients and create a pipeline for upgrade to priority/premium segment
- Deliver Revenue of 12 lakhs per quarter
- Grow SA book by 1.25%
- Make accounts qualified basis segment by building up relationship with the customer and with strategic calling through dialler
- Upgrade relationship to Premium and Priority Segment
- Reffer NTB/ Mortgage
- Deliver revenue through Investment/Insurance/FX/SA Income/Credit Card/Mortgage
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external regulations.
- To embed Operational Risk monitoring as an integral part of the business process. Towards this, to effectively carry out the assigned role, if any, under Compliance Risk Management and Operational Risk Management Assurance.
- Follow CER Guideline while interacting with customers
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Monitor all major risk issues and concentrations. Where appropriate, direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate reporting to Risk Committees
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles:
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Must not do mis selling and follow group code of conduct in dealing with customer as well as colleagues.
Our Ideal Candidate
- NR Segment/ Wealth Management Unit
- IRDA/ AMFI would be better if have other certification related to Market
Visit our careers website