About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Meet the business objectives initiated by the respective country Retail Clients business
- Customer focus need-based selling
- Deepen customer relationship and maximize penetration
- Fullfills corporate employees&rsquo banking needs including payroll and other retail products.
- Achieve personal sales target
- Segment focus, customer focus needs-based selling
- Actively reducing Non- funding, Sales Error and Increase the Premium Sourcing.
- Job requires generating referrals / cross-selling other products of the bank, such as investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards ,personal loans etc All relevant internal and external certification to be completed prior to referring / selling wealth products.
- Help Drive the Employee Banking one bank agenda
- Operational quality - Errors free customer application & documentation
- Responsive and responsible selling
- Practice appropriate sales and marketing
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance &ndash Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Direct Sales &ndash Corporate Salary accountQUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a graduate. MBA&rsquos will be preferred.
- Sales experience of at-least 1 year in the FMCG, Office automation or Retail Banking industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in handling Deposit and Asset Products of a Bank would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
- All relevant internal and external certification to be completed prior to referring / selling wealth products.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.