Relationship Manager - Operations
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 1 – 10 Years
Function : Operations & Supply Chain
Job Description :
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Company: Top VC Backed Ed-Tech StartUp
An incredibly rare opportunity for a personable, detail-obsessed, technically passionate, Technical Call Center Manager to join a high-growth start-up and see a business being built from scratch. The role guarantees tremendous leadership and resume-building in a short time for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve.
WhiteHat Education Technologies Private Limited; Top VC Backed Ed-Tech StartUp (Potential Unicorn) in the business of teaching kids in one on one online learning environment.
Location: Mumbai-Based Only. Office is in We Work Chromium Andheri East
Job Summary (Responsibilities and Duties)
Skills and Qualifications
- Be accountable for the entire Relationship Manager of a growing business
- Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents/teacher resolving their queries in a new-to-the-world online platform. He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with Tech team to execute this in backend to manage ongoing classes.
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily in bound/outbound email flow
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Backed by reputed VCs and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
- Database management: Quick query response and resolution. Ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Operations Experience: Role requires an analytical, structured, detail-obsessed approach since the company's scale will expand from recruiting 10,000 to 1 million students in very short time.
- Competent time management skills
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time