our client leading engineering construction and contracting company in Saudiarabia known as INTERNATIONALJAL (www.jalint.com.sa) WellEstablished isince1986KNOWN AS, JAL International is a 100% Saudi Company and has carved a name in the Plant Maintenance, Construction, Manufacturing Business and contributed a significant part to Saudi Arabia’s industrial and infrastructural development efforts are urgently in need OF REGIONAL PROPOSALMANAGER (FEMALE) FOR THEIR CLIENT AIR PRODUCTS LOCATED AT AL-KHOBAR SAUDI ARABIA
REGIONAL PROPOSALMANAGER (FEMALE)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering
• A minimum of 5 years work experience in an Engineering team work environment
• Candidate is expected to have demonstrated ability to lead multifunctional teams as well as ability to promote teamwork and cooperation.
• Experience in related technology field is preferred.
• Experience in technical proposal development, project development engineering, or cost engineering is beneficial.
• Good communication skills, influencing others, taking ownership of work products, holding others accountable, sharing expertise, understanding customers, and managing resources.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and customer relation skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work in matrix organization, across functional and reporting relationships;
• Excellent communication and influencing skills are a major requirement for the job holder;
• Able to handle high level communication with customer and internal/external stakeholders on Proposal matters;
• Fluent in both Arabic & English.
The incumbent will lead the development of new capital project opportunities, while meeting or exceeding the commercial requirements. This includes assisting the commercial team with setting sales/pricing strategy, understanding the market/competitiveness, defining the project execution strategy/schedule, and managing proposal cost budgets. The Proposal Manager is the focal point for defining the project scope and coordinating with the proposal team to plan and execute the proposal deliverables. The Proposal Manager will work with the full engineering team as well as operations, the commercial team, and all corporate functions to develop opportunities in our Process Gases technology suite—including gasification, steam-methane reforming, and cryogenic distillation for the production and processing of Hydrogen, Carbon monoxide, Synthesis gas, Helium, Natural gas, etc. The Proposal Manager will develop opportunities ranging from $10 million to $200+ million, total installed cost.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
• Own the bid and proposal work process. Lead proposal teams to ensure that the commercial organizations are provided with the best value proposition (capital and total evaluated life cycle cost) necessary to win and maximize profit consistent with commercial objectives.
• Identify and communicate all key commercial, technical, and execution issues for proposals.
• Lead the proposal team members effectively by communicating with them and focusing them on the correct priorities to ensure preparation of the best Air Products proposal.
• Develop an appropriate level of scope definition consistent with targeted estimate accuracy; recommend value improvements prior to project approval.
• Provide direct support to review customers’ specifications and proposed contractual terms, discuss Air Products’ capabilities with customers, present proposals, assist in contract negotiations, and review suppliers’ proposals.
• Work directly with customers and partners to determine scope splits.
• Prepare proposals, estimates, and feasibility studies within the agreed upon constraints of time, effort (cost), and accuracy.
• Conduct and document estimate risk analyses.
• Communicate issues, status, and summaries to senior management.
• After winning the business, continue to provide and evaluate ideas to improve profitability.
• During execution, and in support of the Project Manager, provide support to define scope, costs, and risks of all changes to the project baseline.
• Collect and analyze feedback from ongoing projects to obtain cost and other project performance factors to optimize and improve the accuracy of future estimates.
• Understand and communicate market forces and competitor capabilities.
• Comply with applicable Air Products work processes.
• Develop an opportunity team environment that facilitates creativity, innovation, continued improvement and value engineering. Specifically, through effective communication and leadership, creation of a safe and positive work environment, recognition of team members’ contributions, and involvement of the appropriate team members in decisions.
• Maintain and develop tools needed for functional excellence.
• These opportunities are global; 1025% travel will be required.
Integrity Upholds the highest ethical standards, avoiding conflicts of interest.
Communicates with respect and honesty.
Deliver Safety Consistently prioritizes safety in words and actions to protect self, others, and the environment.
Passion to be the best in the Industry Drives toward the goal of being the best in the industry in all aspects of their work.
Positive Attitude Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of ownership, energy and urgency.
Approaches work – individually and in teams – with optimism and a solutions oriented mindset.
External Focus Stays current with relevant market trends to bring new ideas and solutions to our work.
Continually searches for ways to meet or exceed expectations in a way that creates value that customers are willing to pay for.
Drive Results Acts with accountability; makes appropriate and timely decisions; collaborates while avoiding unnecessary consensus building; escalates issues when necessary.
Focuses on implementation once a decision has been made.
Innovation Introduces new ways of looking at problems and getting work done; proposes value-added solutions.
Seeks out diverse thinking to maximize the use of others experiences, backgrounds and perspectives.
Demonstrate Courage Champions new ideas and initiatives; expresses viewpoints and supports others who do the same and challenges the status quo.
Resolves difficult issues in a timely, transparent, and professional manner.
Develop Self & Others Learns continuously; extracts learnings from experiences; readily receives and accepts feedback and coaching; takes action to continuously improve.
Helps others do their best work through sharing knowledge and expertise; providing feedback, mentoring, and recognition; proactively addresses unconscious bias.
Lead & Inspire Communicates a compelling vision.
Identifies and develops talent.
Empowers people to do their best work by providing regular and honest feedback, recognition and coaching and supporting employees to confidently express their viewpoints.
Managing Execution Translates business strategies into concrete objectives and simplified actions.
Utilizes business and financial acumen to synthe data and make tough decisions.
Provides clarity around roles and responsibilities, authority, and expectations; moves work forward by effectively managing ambiguity, removing obstacles and eliminating non-value added work.
Strategic Mindset Sees ahead to future possibilities and identifies opportunities that will enhance the organization's competitiveness.
Understands the position of the business within the marketplace; considers market trends and competitive factors to develop breakthrough strategies.
Uses understanding of cross-functional and enterprise implications of decisions to break down silos and leverage other resources and expertise for the greater good.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AIR PRODUCTS VALUES
All Air Products divisions are committed to the effective use of the AP Values. It is important that all employees understand and utilize these values when performing the duties of his/her position.
Quality encompasses all aspects of AP’s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
SALARY ;-SAR.35,000 to 40,000/- + family status. SAUDI NATIONAL PREFERED BUT OTHER NATIONALITY WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME WITH CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHING ALL TESTIMONIALS AND EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE BY EMAIL TO [HIDDEN TEXT]T MR.VAIDYANATHAN ON IMO OR WHTS UP +91-9819070988.
AWAITING YOUR UPDATED CV FOR DOING THE NEED FUL
THANKS AND REGARDS
+91-9819070988 WHATS UP OR IUMO