Synchronize business priorities with Global/ regional Sales function Strategic Key Account, Sales Operations & After sales, Technical Service & Pre-sales for deployments
- Keep a constant link with field activities (visit frequently customers, check sales and service on the field)
- Responsible for organization achievement of commercial (sales) results
- Control and monitor the performance against standards / objectives
- Close monitoring of pipeline management, provide on time accurate forecast and alert in case of gap or issue vs forecast / plan (all functions)
- Drive corrective action plan in synchronization with Global/ regional functions Responsible for organization achievement of financial results
- Manage properly local working capital and in particular stock level and DSO
- Partner with FP&A on analysis and review of organization financials to deploy initiatives to achieve global financial KPIs
- Drive corrective action plan in synchronization with Global/ regional function
- Define, deploy,monitor and measure process improvement initiatives within the organization to achieve operations efficiency:
- Partner with Global/ Regional Sales Operations & After sales to proactively identified opportunities for sales process improvement and initiatives
- Partner with Global/ Regional Technical Service to proactively identified opportunities for technical process improvement and initiatives
- Look constantly for business opportunities, competition and market needs to develop strategy plan to acquire/ gain market share (including strategic business plan,organization review/ transformation to meet its short and long term business plan to ensure business continuity and sustainability). Preparation of the budget and proposals(investment, equipment, resources) to support business plan.
- Manage & coordinate the team
- Ensure that all team are optimized and well-coordinated across the organization
- Communicate business objectives and plans. Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain key talent
Lead, coach and measure team:
i. monitor daily the activities, set objectives & measure achievement level regularly
ii. set up dedicated action plan: train the collaborators and their development areas, help and support them
iii. motivate the team to ensure a strong leadership to get a full commitment
iv. Partner with HR to deploy Performance Culture key initiatives to support the organization developmentKey Competencies:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong operational knowledge of the Company's products and services offered.
- Detailed orientation with the ability to be hands-on in deploying and drive business transformation and organization changes
- Experienced level of selling, sales forecast and negotiation skills. Experienced in lead and funnel management.
- Strong understanding of the market and competitors. Experienced level of customer relationship management skills. Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build customer base.
- Strategy account/territory Sales strategy development and execution
- Financial and analytical ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
- Entrepreneur spirit to be able to drive new and creative initiatives for both recovery and growth initiatives
- Excellent communication skill (across different cultural environment) to enable interaction with internal and external stakeholders/ customers
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
- Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent business experience.
- 20+years of Sales/Marketing/Account Management preferably solution selling in the manufacturing industry.
- Hands On experience managing complete Regional operations of Sales, Service, Aftermarket, pre-sales and key accounts.
- Should have managed team of 30+ across functions
- Should have handled P&L of the respective region.