• BE/BTech/MCA/MBA (Full Time)/ Any degree in Ports / Shipping management with minimum experience of 10 years including working experience in IT sector
• At least TWO projects in PSU / Government Bodies / Autonomous Organizations (Under any Indian Government law) in India
• Previous port / shipping industry experience preferred.
Have minimum 10 years SAPFICO functional experience, Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP/PS module and related sub modules
• Should have at least 5 ETE implementation experience
• Hands-on experience with S/4 HANA (2 full implementation preferred)
• Strong Experience in the field of SAP as FICO, REFX and Treasury (TRM) Management
• Real Estate Flexible management, Enterprise Structure, Financial Accounting Global Settings, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Asset Accounting and Controlling.
• Strong Knowledge in Asset accounting
• Reconciliation of AR, AP and Bank accounts.
• Good knowledge in maintaining of Subsidiary books of accounts.
Having Strong Taxation knowledge.
• Good Exposure in Preparation of Trial Balance, P&L Account and Balance Sheet. SAP REFX:
• Strong knowledge on Integration of SAP Real Estate Flexible Management (REFX) with Sales force for automatic creation of Contracts, Renewal, Termination and Inbound and Outbound Interfaces.
• Implemented requirements of IFRS 16 (FAS 13) Straight lining of Long term leases and Revenue recognition.
• Implemented Accruals and Deferrals of lease-outs according to the basic principles of FAS13 and US-GAAP
Scenarios in REFX Module Master data, Customized Developments, Transaction data, .
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.7 billion company with 115,200+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 903 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership