The EMPI Recruitment Specialist is responsible for handling the Engineering/Manufacturing, EPC, Consumer and Pharmaceutical hiring needs of client organizations of TeamLease Services. Our clients span multiple verticals including Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Industrial, Specialty Chemicals, Consumer and Pharma.
The role entails the following:
1. Responsible for end to end requirement cycle.
2. Client Engagement
3. Recruitment Planning and Execution
4. Candidate Engagement
5. Negotiation management
He/She must possess the following capabilities
- Strong experience in any Recruitment background (Preferably in Engineering, EPC, Chemical, O&G, Manufacturing, CD, FMCG, Auto, Power domain.)
- Should have good experience in end to end recruitment cycle including sourcing through portals and social media, mapping, headhunting, candidate screening, offer negotiation etc.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills with clients, candidates, and other stakeholders.
- Maturity and high emotional quotient.
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener.
- Driven, passionate and ambitious in life.
TeamLease Services is India’s leading staffing company and provides a range of Temporary and Permanent manpower solutions to over 1000 clients.
The Temporary staffing group establishes a co-employment relationship with clients and takes responsibility for all compliance, HR and administrative of employees on assignment. The Permanent staffing group undertakes turnkey and recruitment mandates for permanent fulfillment. We view ourselves as a liquidity provider that enables better matching of demand and supply in labour markets.
Teamlease started operations in 2002 and now has 75,000 employees in over 600 locations. Our core team of 1000+ employees operates via a network of branches that give us a national footprint. Clients and Employees are serviced via a proprietary portal TLnet (www.teamlease.com), an integrated contact centre for voice and email response (email@example.com) and a dedicated team of relationship managers.
The company is country’s largest HR services provider and is on track to be India’s largest private employer by 2010.
Our offices are present across 15 cities in India, namely Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Pune.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content