Level -Manager / Senior Manager
Reporting to (Functional & Administrative) Quality Head
Gender preference, if any
(Desirable) Essential : Graduation + Experience in Project/ Program Management
Preferably : MSc (Statistics), Total Quality Management.
Experience (in years)
Please mention specific industry background, if any 07-10 years
(Please mention specific behavioral knowledge skills and personality attributes required to perform in the position) • Proficiency in the use of MS-Office Suite with strong ability in the use of MS-Excel, MS-Power Point
• Good knowledge of Minitab /Excel based analysis
• Exposure and Experience on driving improvement agenda identified
• Knowledge and experience in project management by creation of project plans, exposure in working on problems/ solving them using fact based and usage of data analysis, co-creating solutions with stakeholders and implementations of actions decided
• Was part of at least 2 or 3 organizational level projects identified and closed.
Brief Job Description-
• Create Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) along with other departments
• Conduct Audits and various study/ assessment of other Department, Schools and Programs
• Create Corrective Action Plan Analysis (CAPA) and Root cause Analysis (RCA)
• Drive improvement on CAPA and RCA with HO/ Field team
• Identify improvement areas post audits and identify projects
• Create Project Plans for improvement areas/ projects identified, involve cross functional team, conduct analysis/ inferences and implement them for closure.
• Conduct Training and awareness on Quality Support Management (QSM)/ Data analysis/ Projects
• Knowledge of process excellence, operational excellence and Six Sigma
• Frequent travel to locations for audit and projects, conduct training and awareness programs.