Opportunities For Quality Inspectors
Responsibilities and Duties
• Qualified Diploma / BE Mechanical with 3 Years of post NDE certification. Preferrably certified in NDE Level II (UT,RT,MT,PT&VT), and Painting.
• Eye fitness being mandatory.
• Competent to perform Harness & NDE Inspection (MPI,LPI,VT,RTFI,UT & RT), Onsite Inspection works related to BOP & Risers.
• Onsite Inspection works related to BOP & Risers. Maintain the NDE Related Equipment (Includes Cal Certs), related accessories and consumables.
• Issue NCR for product discrepancies and to support to close out the NC on time. Monitor the supplier in-house NDE and PWHT works. Aware of safety procedures for NDE inspection.
Salary: The salary will be based on the Experience and knowledge of candidates.
Qualification : ITI
Experience: - 3 – 5 years.
Location : Chennai-Sriperumbathur
Industry: Oil & Gas / Heavy Manufacturing
Functional Area*: Production, Manufacturing
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing
Role: Quality Inspectors
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interested People Share your Resume to this
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Automotive/Automobile/Ancillaries, Construction & Engineering, Oil/Gas/Petroleum, Engineering/Procurement/Construction
Skills/Roles I hire for: Freshers and experienced candidates
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Driven by passion and nurtured by the thoughts of a diligent team of professionals KASENTO was established with the primary focus of rendering Secondment Services of Technical Manpower.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content