• Prepare Inspection report of Incoming materials, In-house process and Final inspection.
• Raw materials specifications to be verify with Vendor Invoice, Material Test Certificate and Quantity etc.
• Raw Material Chemical and Mechanical properties to be verified.
• Perform inspection for all the components as per Quality Plan.
• Inspection carried out for Repair Trays and their components from H.O. which need to be record and update in system.
• If any material rejections in line, raise Rejection Report along with Work Order and incorporate into system.
• Analyse and evaluate Non-Conformity, Corrective and Preventive Action against Quality issues.
• Check In-ward and Out ward inspection and maintain the record.
• Maintain 5S System and Continual Improvements as per firm requirements.
• Monitoring Repair Trays components damages and replaced which need to be record and update in system for monitoring product efficiency.
• Patrol inspection carried out at all stages and communicates Quality related issues to Quality Assurance for take immediate action to solve the problems.
• Monitoring Calibration frequency for Gauges and Instruments which need to be address into Instrument History Card.
• Maintaining Registers like as Product Non-Conformity, Customer Complaints and In-house Rejections.
• Update all documentation as per ISO 13485 procedures.
• If any Non-Conformity is found for more than 3 Nos, raise NC Report along with Work Order and update in system.
• Raw material inward inspection
• Incoming Quality inspection (SEMI- 255)
• Inspection after Heat treatment
GESCO is committed to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve global health. We design and manufacture high-quality neuro, orthopaedic and spinal implants along with a vast array of surgical instruments through active collaboration with the medical fraternity. Established in 1962, we are the largest spinal implants manufacturer in the country today. With a continual emphasis on innovative enhancement of our products and processes, our Innovation Centre develops path-breaking and cost-effective organic technology to alleviate the pain of patients across the globe.
Our pursuit of excellence has been sustained by a team of passionate engineers and technicians, cutting-edge technology, world-class infrastructure and our focus on quality. International medical and standard certifications like Indian FDA, ISO 13485, CE marking, US FDA, WHO-GMP stand as a testament to the quality of our products. In a span of 50+ years of manufacturing and exporting implants and surgical instruments, we have gained the trust of clients across India, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and South America.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Erp
level Hiring For: Junior Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content