About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Awareness and understanding of the Group&rsquos business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates
People and Talent
- Responsible for executing and supervising the QA Process
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Delivery head &ndash Ensure Quality
- PSS Cash Head &ndash Ensure Stability of the Product
Our Ideal Candidate
- Own the quality of product and manage the delivery of multiple teams
- Project Governance for vendor delivery
- Production Stability
- B. Tech in Information Technology, Computer Science
- As QA Lead need to work in understanding functional requirements and design the functionality using testcase and test Scenarios
- Understanding product landscape
- Contribute to QA design and establishment of requirements
- Work closely with Agile Scrum Master during all phases of development lifecycle.
- Review E2E product cases and ensure DQMF for complete product.
- Ensure Automations meets project standards
- Document Scenarios and Provide production support
- Participate in POC and mentoring junior associates
- Experience in implementing web Automation Framework using technologies (Spring Boot, Java8, Genie Framework)
- Experience writing reusable cases
- Experience with E2E product including core Banking
- Domain Knowledge apart from application.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.