Our team is growing rapidly in the US. We are eager to find resources for our projects but we need them in the US. We are looking for candidates with the right technical skills and who fall into these three situations:
1. Those who already have a valid H1B and its stamped on their passport.
2. Those who have valid H1B but need Client-Letters in order to get their visa stamped.
3. Those who have expired H1Bs and are looking to transfer over to a new H1B.
4. Those who aren’t in the above situation but are willing to get new H1B.
In situations 1, 2 & 3, we could work with you immediately and bring you over to the US.
In situation 4, we will have to have you start on project in our Hyderabad office and transfer you over to our US office once your H1B is approved next year.
If your intention is strong on working in the US, we have a number of good projects to engage on. We are also open to working with candidates who are in the above situations with their current employers and have to do Corp-To-Corp.
Please respond with your Situation number, if you are interested.
Our company is currently in the process of integrating Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to they’re current environment and as such are looking for 3 strong software engineers skilled in multi-threading as well as the developing and testing of REST API's. This position calls for a strong Java Software Engineer skewed towards automation but someone capable of doing complex development outside of testing frameworks. This position is not a QA tester position and candidates whom only possess Java development experience within Selenium for example will not be a fit for this role. This role is first and foremost a Software Engineer postion which requires significan knowledge of multi-threading, memory management, Garbage collection, concurrency, Data Structures etc...
The nature of the position involves collaborating closely with software developers and quality engineers to apply best practices for automation. You will be working with a team of talented software engineers tasked with the design and development of auotmation testing frameworks for a suite of cutting edge mobile and desktop applications.
• Increase product quality and improve time to market by developing new solutions as well as by performing hands on testing.
• Gain exposure to the health care software industry.
• Work on a small, energetic, fast moving team.
• Work with small team to develop/maintain automated test framework
• Plan/automate UI and API level tests
• Develop automation tools
• Automate application performance testing
• 6+ years of experience in JAVA software development/software engineering
• 2+ years of experience in automation engineering preferred
• Knowledge of REST and/or SOAP services
• Experience testing RESTful Web Services and REST API's (Any specific experience with a mobile testing tool named Apium would be beneficial but not required).
• Hands on experience using GIT or other modern repository
• Experience with performance and load testing
• Database testing experience with MS SQL preferred • Working knowledge of Appium preferred