Q2B - Billing
Work Experience: 1 to 2 years in Order to Cash process
Education Background :
Essential: Graduate in Commerce.Responsibilities
Desirable: MBA/ICWA/CA (Intermediate) a plus
• Ensure timely processing of all invoices and credits according to client terms to reduce overall DSO of organization.
• To ensure that there is no Invoice that is kept on HOLD without proper reasoning.
• To enter Billing Adjustments as necessary & take necessary approvals, wherever applicable.
• To ensure updating all the trackers those are required to be maintained. For example, WIP & Billing adjustment tracker, etc.
• To assist and help the group to reduce the WIP amount, DSO etc
• To report any non-compliance issues to the Team Lead so that precautionary measures can be put in place
• To ensure that there is no misuse of the Company’s assets (emails/phones, pdf. writers etc.).
• Be a part of the regular RU specific Conf calls (Financial Review) and also audit the information provided and to ensure that the Team does not miss on attending any of the scheduled Calls
• Ensure proper control checks are adhered to, so that errors are minimized/eliminated.
• Perform back up duties for Team members, as necessary.
Key Performance Parameters:
• Accuracy of Invoices raised
• Problem Solving
Essential Knowledge and Analytical Skills :
Managerial and Soft Skills:
- Essential Knowledge and Analytical Skills MS Word/Excel
- Good Communication
- Problem Solving
- Managerial and Soft Skills Result Oriented
- Pleasing Personality
- High integrity
- Team Player/ Team work/ Ability to manage work under Pressure