* Work with colleagues to clarify business requirements
* Develop cross-platform mobile applications on iOS & Android
* Produce clear, high-quality code (SOLID, DRY, MVVM, other patterns)
* Maintain quality unit tests and CI/CD pipeline
* Produce quality design documentation
* 3+ years of experience in a related role
* Working knowledge of web service interfaces.
* Key fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and distributed systems.
* Experience designing interactive applications, test-driven development.
* Ability to document requirements and specifications.
* Experience of working with configuration management tools, software testing practices, verification and software QA.
* Experience with / Knowledge of team collaboration and communication tools like JIRA, Teams, Azure DevOps, and Git.
* Familiarity with real-time messaging systems (MQTT/AMQP/WebSockets).
* Can-do, positive attitude.
* Intelligence, listening and learning.
* Proactivity, energy, enthusiasm.
* Collaborative and non-hierarchical style of working.
* Strong technical skills linked to business acumen.
* Able to command a high-profile presence both internally and externally.
* Able to adjust approach and communication style in empathy with the audience.
* Able to demonstrate courage and conviction to deliver better strategic outcomes
We offer a great package that includes training, development, succession planning, a structured career path to grow and a healthy bonus and share options related to hitting key personal and company milestones.
If joining a growing cutting-edge technology organisation with great prospects in an emerging £billion sector and working with a brilliant motivated team appeals to you, get in touch with us now.
The right candidate will be asked to start immediately.
We are a transport infrastructure integrator developing Mobility-as-a-Service, IoT sensors and Artificial Intelligence solutions for the next generation of zero emission driverless vehicles. Our full-stack platform is vehicle agnostic, highly scalable, and built on patented award-winning and world-leading machine learning algorithms. We utilise cutting-edge technology in IoT, Big Data, AI and ML to maximise user experience and accessibility, improve productivity and minimise environmental impact for our clients. We are on a mission to find the very best people to be part of our success and join the driverless revolution that will disrupt and transform the world as we know it.
Functions : IT
Industries : Aviation/Aerospace, Automotive/Ancillaries, IT/Computers - Software, KPO/Analytics
Skills/Roles I hire for: Programming, data science
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content