Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
• Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
• Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
• Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
• Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
• Assess, manage and mitigate risks
• Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
• Determine the quantity and timing of deliveries
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
• Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
• Schedule shift according to production needs
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives, etc.)
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Keep paperwork organized
• Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
If you are interested can apply their updated resume on this id [HIDDEN TEXT]
Metro Jobs Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.(It is not a Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.)
A-66, 3rd Floor Double Storey, Main Road, Kalkaji New Delhi-110019
Mobile: - +91- 7827036029, 9990725507, 011-46107515 /26217585
GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER SALES IN REPUTED ENGINEERING COMPANY IN BADLAPUR WITH GOOD BENEFITS AND 2ND & 4TH SAT OFF.
• Should have handled a team 5+ members • Should have experience in Account Receivable and Account Payable both • Should have experience in Tax Budget, Tax Risk, Tax Plan, GST, TDS • 1st Preference CA completed. • 2nd preference MBA finance
Require candidate with relevant working experience in sales of Oil & Gas related products/Fire & Gas Detection System/Security & Surveillance products/Power & Energy Sector preferably MBA/Electrical Engineers with 8 to 10 years experience.
Require candidate with relevant working experience in handling accounts of large Company preferably post Graduate/MBA in Finance with 10 - 15 years experience in General & Intercompany Accounting, Audit support, liaising with bank, Credit control,etc
Require candidate with relevant working experience in sales of Oil & Gas related products/Mechanical Equipment & products/project management preferably post graduate Mechanical Engineers with 10 to 12 years experience.
Fresher Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Production Executive
Require candidate with relevant working experience in procurement of Oil & Gas related products, mechanical equipments & products & project management. Diploma holders with 10yrs / Mechanical Engineers with 5yrs experience can apply.
*4-7 Years Digital Design Experience *Expert in Adobe CC (After Effects, Premier Pro, Illustrator and more) *Experience developing concept-driven digital ad campaigns *Manage multiple design requests *Passionate abt graphic design/story telling