• Research potential vendors and negotiate prices.
• Work with management to identify supply needs.
• Recommend solutions to existing processes to reduce waste and increase the quantity.
• Record and assess all materials quality, movement, and expenditure.
• Manage the distribution of supplies in the organization.
• Monitor inventory levels and access to the material.
• Collaborate with management to plan forecasting models.
• Oversee and support subordinates and new employees.
• Prepare and file detailed records on procurement activity, quantity, and vendors.
• Design and maintain department budgets.
Industries : Agriculture/Dairy/Forestry/Fishing, Construction & Engineering, Education, Hospitals/Healthcare/Diagnostics
Skills/Roles I hire for: Administration, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Hr, IT, Operations & Engineering, Education
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content