1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
4) Control purchasing department budgets.
5) Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
6) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
7) Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
8) Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
PearVisa a well known immigration consultants with job search assistance and for our specialized services is being praised by our clients for enriching their experience in PR Visa, Work visa and Study visa facilitation
Community pharmacists and hospital pharmacists compound and dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals and provide consultative services to both clients and health care providers. They are employed in retail and hospital pharmacies.
CAFE AND RESTAURANT MANAGERS organise and control the operations of cafes, restaurants and related establishments to provide dining and catering services.
Computer Netwrok Professionals research, analyse and recommend strategies for network architecture and development, implement, manage, maintain and configure network hardware and software, and monitor and optimise performance, and troubleshoot.
plan, develop, maintain, manage and administer organisations’ database management systems, operating systems and security policies and procedures to ensure optimal database and system integrity, security, backup, reliability and performance.
Industrial Engineers design production layouts and processes with the purpose of increasing productivity, eliminating wastefulness, reducing costs, and ensuring quality standards are maintained.
Mechanical engineers research, design and develop machinery and systems for heating, ventilating and air conditioning, power generation, transportation, processing and manufacturing. They also perform duties related to the evaluation, installation.
Production Engineers are responsible for supervising and improving production at plants and factories. They support engineering teams, draw up safety protocols, report issues to the Manager, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and profit.
Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff.
Telecommunications’ Managers take care of communications technologies in an organization, such as telephones, PCs/laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and fax machines, so that its daily operations happen seamlessly
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content