• Manage and implement schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project.
• Manage change requests, scopes, variations, risks, hazards
• Client meetings, presentations, negotiations, manage client expectations for meeting deliverables
• Conduct meetings and ensure correct minutes of meetings are prepared, distributed and acceptance is arranged at earliest possible in timely manner
• Ensure distribution of documents via transmittals
• Performance management of vendors / suppliers / sub-contractors
• Manage financial forecasts, which tie-in to project schedules.
• Ensure projects are completed according to project plans and scope in compliance with standards.
• Manage project team resources and training
• Provide feedback & weekly reports, ensure timely execution of orders, and manage design documentation and all other tasks associated with design and engineering
• Assist in managing document control process
• Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications
• Prepare project reports & keep the management informed on periodic basis
• Interpret designs for implementation in construction projects
• Contribute to improvements to existing Processes
• Arrange and oversee the letting of tenders
• Assign work and assist with review for accuracy and adherence to required standards
• Undertake quantitative and qualitative safety, environment and quality risk assessment to ensure acceptable quality of structures and finishes
• Demonstrate sound people management skills by managing work and performance of subcontractors to achieve outcomes
JMDR is a Railway Engineering (Signals & Systems) Company with more than 300 staff and sub-consultants globally offering:
An experienced team capable of delivering high quality works from concept to completion including Design, Construction, Wiring, Testing & Commissioning, Safety Assurance and Audit work for both greenfield and brownfield areas.
A proven track record of working successfully with many large rail organisations in Australia, UK, India and South East Asia.
Appropriately certified and competent staff with relevant domain experience across all infrastructure.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: NON IT and IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Candidate either BE with adequate exp as techno commercial profile working as Plant Head with reputed Manufacturing Company or CV with good Exp in Accounts ,Finance & commercial functions with reputed Manufacturing Company apply.
Hi, Greetings for the day! We are urgently looking for Manager- Accounts & Finance.
Candidate having 10-12 Yrs. Exp in Marketing / Brand Management functions with reputed Company. Candidate either working at Chandigarh / near by or belongs to Chandigarh. Must have experience with reputed Company in Marketing /Brand Management .
Looking for the position of General Manager - Projects: Require Candidates with 15-20yrs of experience in overseeing entire manufacturing process and ensuring the machinery is made as per the service agreement.
Project management service delivery of Digitalization / Design Engineering Services in the Indian and Overseas markets;Managing design engineering teams in areas of Digital Engineering,3D Laser Scanning, Modeling, Reverse Engineering,CMM Measurement,
Urgent retirement for junior and senior accountant . Company type-Manufacturing/engineering/ pharma salary as per exp min -20-50k we have 10 openings for this positions. various job locations are available in mumbai/navi mumbai thane.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content