We have a Job opportunity in one of the leading Oil and Gas industry
Position: Project Manager/ Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech or Diploma in mechanical engineer
Exp:2 to 5 years into Oil and Gas Industry
completed according to specifications and within the projected cost and time schedule.
1. All Project related activities in the organization
2. Assumes role as the primary point of contact between the operations manager and new crane manufacturing and projects.
3. Review product or service specifications, reports project status and completion schedule, and acts as a direct liaison concerning quality issues on the project.
4. Directly coordinate between management, sales, purchasing, engineering, planning, and production operations. Establish planning schedule, identify resource requirements for each phase of the project and report progress to the operations manager.
5. Prepare and review document submitting in accordance with contractual requirements.
6. Troubleshoot problems encountered with projects, define and recommend solutions to be implemented by the operations manager.
7. Outline and maintain manufacturing schedules in MS Project showing major tasks and components based on scope of work, delivery lead time, and resources for new crane products forecasting and production.
8. Develop and maintain action item templates for all new crane manufacturing / projects.
9. Assist with preparing and conducting weekly production meetings for new crane manufacturing.
10. Frequently monitor the total material and labor cost incurred against the project; material and labor cost that remain to be committed to the project and compare these to target (Budget) material and labor cost.
11. Sales support to Business Development team in regards to estimation during presales activities.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Offer support to other departments, which may include training personnel.
2. Work directly with manufacturing engineering to maintain schedules and budgets.
3. Assist with developing new design recommendations to improve the manufacturing process and efficiencies.
4. Assist with resolving manufacturing related non-conformists and developing plans for corrective action.
5. Directly responsible for evaluating current manufacturing processes to identify improved processes and systems to increase manufacturing throughput while decreasing costs and report back to the operations manager.