At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Who you are:
A Technology Advisor, who not only understand the technology but how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
Individuals how have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how SAP can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
What you'll do:
How we'll help you grow:
- You will work closely with our clients and demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and delivery are of the highest level to ensure client satisfaction.
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/ CTO/ CDO
- Lead large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP within your functional or industry area of expertise
- Leading teams of junior on-shore and off-shore resources to mobilize and deliver SAP solutions with Go-to-Market activities
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Handle the designated project through all relevant stages of the systems lifecycle from project initiation through to project closure and review
- Lead complex projects, effective resource planning, technical leadership and management. There is also huge potential for you to drive through improvements
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Craft creative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Grow market share by demonstrating relationships, winning work and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements
Required Candidate profileRequired Technical and Professional Expertise
- Independently plans installs, integrates and validates systems software and hardware solutions.
- Leads technical change implementation across environments.
- Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
- Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product
- If you desire to be in a Client facing role, and develop a career that involves being at the forefront of IBM's transformation to the Cloud, we can help you achieve that.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall 15+ years of experience of which 8 years of Project Management experience with at least 2 of them being complex in nature.
- 9+ Years of SAP experience - including complete project life-cycle experience as well as maintenance and enhancement responsibilities.
- At least 1 S/4 HANA end to end project with Global template as delivery / deployment lead and 4 end to end ECC project as Project Manager
- Deep knowledge of the selected integration architecture packages preferred
- Ability to lead extended teams with Business Development experience and Consulting.
- PMP Certified (Project Management Professional)
- Experience in onsite-offshore delivery model
- Knowledge of various offerings on S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of I/S methodologies and a project's impact on the company required
- Experience with SAP BI Suite and associated tools would be an added advantage.