Job Description :
Do you have a passion for employees Do you want to lead efforts on creating a frustration free onboarding experience Amazon is looking for an experienced leader to join our growing Onboarding Services team. The role will have an opportunity to make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results. It is critical to Amazon’s on-going success that we provide the highest service to our employees. The role requires a strong Project Manager with experience managing complex portfolio of projects with ambiguous requirements and winning the trust of stakeholders who are never satisfied. Additionally, the role requires a visionary leader with strong stakeholder relationship skills and proven organizational abilities.
· Program Management: Drive project deliverables, provide strategic direction, escalation management, and deliver regular communications to program stakeholders. Take on large change leadership responsibility in this role;
· Collaboration: Sift through competing priorities and complex requirements to clarify and solidify the roadmap, collaborate with business owners, recruitment, technology, delivery teams and HR partners to bring the roadmap to fruition, and define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the portfolio;
· Meticulous organizational skills, high attention to detail, spot-on judgement, and ultimately an unbending predisposition that vigorously advocates for the customer;
· Communication: Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis;
· Onboarding Process Knowledge and Expertise: Learn the processes, technology, capabilities and develop working knowledge for end-to-end onboarding life cycle view, related employee experience and data analysis;
· Deliver Solutions: Implement new or modified regional and global core onboarding processes to meet long-term employee and HR business needs;
· Measurement: Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs
Basic Qualifications :
· 5+ years of Project Management experience in a related industry, including managing complex projects across multiple, globally dispersed work teams.
· A formal qualification in project management is desirable.
· Experience with implementing processes and providing support for core solutions in large-scale, complex environments.
· Demonstrated ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
· 3+ years of Operations and/or HR related experience.
· Graduate degree and/or MBA/
Preferred Qualifications :
· 7+ years in project management
· Experience with onboarding processing