Job Description :
Job Description: Project Coordinator
JOB OVERVIEW – Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the smooth organization and successful execution of assigned projects.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Participates on project teams under the leadership of Project Managers.
• Initiates, analyzes and compares written quotes from vendors such as venues, editors, and duplication companies; assists in the selection of providers.
• Works with and supervises contracted vendors to optimize the execution of their services; keeps track of contractual obligations vendors in a timely manner and initiates payment.
• Works closely with Project Manager and business development staff for smooth transition of contacts, agreements and expectations with vendors.
• Maintains a detailed scheduled for each project of all essential activities and deadlines.
• Adapts details as necessary in the course of the preparation of the project and alerts Project Manager of changes.
• Coordinates with Project Manager to ensure the completion of project-specific requirements at the assignment meeting.
• Works with the association or sponsor when appropriate to coordinate activities conforming to rules and regulations under the direction of the Project Manager.
• Integrates CME documentation requirements in the planning process if CME credits are to be applied in order to ensure complete compliance with CME requirements and regulations.
• Sets up and completes project conference binder to archive all project information; sets up, monitors, and maintains accurate information in Events Pro Maintains and updates all pertinent data in appropriate project databases such as faculty, program(s), and budget information.
• Works with sponsors towards optimal execution of agreements; includes providing information on project specifics, services and obtains necessary documentation; requests, coordinates and orders exhibit equipment and services.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Daily responsibility for the following:
o Resource Planning and plan maintenance.
o Employee, vendor, contractor system(s) access and termination.
o Employee, vendor, contractor training assignments.
o Facilities coordination for new hires, meeting spaces.
o Meeting scheduling and coordination.
o Stakeholder registry maintenance.
o Resource onboarding, offboarding, validation and tracking
o Procurement coordination and tracking.
o Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• The desired candidate will be extremely organized, proactive and aggressively focused on successful execution.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Clear understanding of budgeting process.
• Ability to act diplomatically in an international environment
• A proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects of various diverse scope
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
• Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with Word, Access and Outlook