• To coordinate with all Block Resource and Implementation Units (BRIU’s) of the district so as to ensure all community level interventions.
• Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of all the program deliverables and activities. Lead and support monitoring and evaluation activities at district, block and cluster level.
• Work in coordination with the outsourced service provider/ NGOs to ensure qualitative and timely accomplishment of the deliverables.
• Responsible for implementing public education and communication campaign aimed towards sensitizing key stakeholders on the issues related to AGYW and Tejaswini at the block and community level.
• Coordinate and liaise with the district & block administration for related project interventions and IEC activities.
• Responsible for community mobilization and sensitization activities at community level.
• Coordination and monitoring of formation of Tejaswini Club through Youth facilitators and facilitating BRIU for the same.
• Liasioning and coordination with different service providers at district level and monitor their work and implementation at block and community level.
• Coordinate with the line departments and allied agencies for linking beneficiaries to appropriate bridge education and life skill training.
• Coordinate with banks & financial institutions for financial assistance to AGYW for benefits of various services.
• Support District Coordinator in supervision, providing technical inputs and monitoring project’s performance.
• Ensure preparation of annual district PIP at district for the project.
• Support district coordinator in timely implementation of M&E strategy, communication strategy, training strategy, project guidelines and other standard procedures as desired.
• Collation, triangulation and follow-up action of the data /reports from BRIU’s.
• Monthly updation of program MIS at district level and preparation of periodic monitoring reports for submission to JWDS/DWCDSS.
• Documentation of the best practices/innovative approaches/case studies, etc. from field level.
XEAM is a trusted brand among Indian PSUs, Central Government Departments, Mid & large sized corporate for its capabilities of delivering most efficient, professional and affordable services with having presence in pan India and Abroad.
Functions : Human Resources, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT & Non-IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content