• 4+years work experience and Good Knowledge in Manufacturing/Production Process to Ensure Effective Productivity.
• Preferably from Precision Manufacturing Industry.
• Focused towards ongoing Quality Improvements by coordinating with the Quality and supportive departments.
• Lead, develop and mentor the production team.
• Knowledge regarding the Safety Compliance and Its Implementation.
• Responsible for daily and Monthly production plan.
• Supervising the work of Technicians and Operators & Manpower planning.
• Resposible for Effective Utilization of Tooling , Spares, Process and Consumables.
• Responsible for Handling on Daily review meeting with Quality and Tooling department.
• Production Data Monitoring and Analysis on Daily /Monthly Basis.
• Responsible For Corrective Action Plan, Implementation and Monitoring.
• Day to day achievement of production / rejection target and OEE.
Just call to connect @ 9910608582 / 9810388282 Or share resume at [HIDDEN TEXT]
You can also visit the office on the below address.
LOREM FIGULAS is one of the main trend-setters in the recruitment industry. Not all recruitment companies are created equal, let us tell you what makes lorem figulas a cut above. Here at lorem figulas, we simplify recruitment. We’re small enough to care but big enough to make an impact. Genuine passion and enthusiasm for what we do, coupled with our ability to respond and adapt swiftly to clients’ needs makes us the one stop recruitment firm. We pride ourselves on our commitment to work through which we get recognition. Our core values underpin everything we do and are reflected by our work. We developed a hybrid managed service model for smaller organisations to corporate without compromise to core values or success. We work with top caliber people across the industries: we match thousands of the right candidates to the right jobs every single day across more than 20 different industry sectors (specialisms).
looking for Mechanical, Electrical and electronic engineer having good exp in maintenance, production,quality , TPM, TQM, lean Management, team leader and should have good technical knowledge.
Production Engineer to oversee manufacturing processes,supervise staff, ensure safety standards, training workers in the responsible use of machinery, identifying problems in the production line, troubleshooting , completing administrative tasks
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content