Job Title: Product Merchandiser- Active wear
Location: Bangalore, HSR Layout
Experience: 3-8 Yrs
About The Role:
This is a key program-management role - this person tracks the progress of all monthly launches from the design to go-live on the site and ensures all intermediate milestones are being met.
1. Works with Central Research Team to collect the consumer insights and helps each product development team to conceptualize the product both on design and functional aspects.
2. Program manage production - track each monthly launch from design to go-live and ensure smooth progress (option plans, items, fabric, trims, design approvals, shoot scheduling). Communicate the status of each track to stakeholders and ensure things keep progressing.
3. Own the Product Lifecycle Track Sheet - Coordinate showbacks to collect feedback, use data to recommend which options to make (& how much), maintaining portfolio’s price and attribute mix. Conduct post-sale analysis to map predictions against actual sales and communicate what to improve.
4. Product make-live: Ensure products go live in-app. Collecting/Creating all product descriptions, package images of products and double-check all products are correctly represented in PDP, after upload (by post-prod ops role). Ensure products are correctly and timely inwards to the warehouse.
Must haves :
1. Must be from NIFT and ISB/any other equivalent premier B school. Preferably to have 2-3 years of experience in the Fashion Industry before joining ISB/ B School.
2. Strong program management :
Meticulous about dates, persistently but politely pushes people about deliverables. Regularly communicates status. Not shy about highlighting when/where things are falling behind.
3. Data orientation :
Proactively collects data from various sources (stakeholders, external vendors) and can identify where data is incorrect/missing. Presents data concisely, highlighting key parts well.
4 Domain (Fashion) understanding. Product attribute understanding and what/how to highlight. Brings a consumer point-of-view to describe a product.
Nice to Have:
1. Knowledge on Sportswear Category.
2. Passion for sports or Fitness enthusiast.