1. Consult business management team to clarify objectives and requirements for the product and product evolution
2. Develop Proof of Concept to validate and present architectural and technology concepts
3. Work with framework team to align the architectural requirement, product and framework.
4. Develop architectural and design principles to enable performance, capacity, and scalability of product.
5. Work with development teams to explain, train, implement, troubleshoot product architecture, design and implementation
6. Stay current with technology and trends
7. Validate technology trends against business trends and align the product architectural priorities
8. Present product architecture, designs, technology and product implementation to managements and clients
9. Define and measure product KPIs to validate that the product meets expectations and benefits project delivery
10. Manage and mentor developers and senior developers
1. B.E (Computer Science) with around 10 years of industry experience
2. Minimum 3+ years of products development experience
3. Minimum 8+ years of development experience
4. Minimum 3+ years of Micorsoft.Net Architect experience
5. Passion towards technology
6. Believes in products, frameworks and tools
7. Experience with product KPIs, extensibility, adaptability and evolution.
8. Understand product vision and business needs to define product architecture and design
Sagitec is a global technology solutions company headquartered in Minneapolis, USA and has its spread in several other states of USA. In India, it has offices in Chennai and Pune.
Sagitec delivers dynamic, tailor-made IT solutions to leading public and private organizations. We partner with clients to create innovative benefit management solutions that solve unique business problems and adapt to complex, frequently changing environments. We empower our customers to provide best-in-class service to their members. We drive vision into action.
For more details you can visit on http://www.sagitec.com/
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Freshers
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Contact Center experience (IVRs, ACDs, Queuing, Omnichannel engagement etc) Experience in telecom, cisco, Avaya, genesys,amazon connect,Experience in CcaaS and Saas space. Candidate must have exp in Product management of contact center/telecom domain
Vettons seeks an experienced Product Owner (Front End) with a strong background in maintaining product development and improvement life cycle. Roles focusing on catering solution for internal and external frontend mobile and web application.
Vettons seeks a technical oriented Product Owner (Back End) with experienced with Retail & ECommerce service plus strong background in maintaining ecommerce product development and improvement life cycle.
Drive scanner growth, work with global team on new content and campaign (portfolio). Portfolio perspective, lead scanner and RFID as priority. Lead short term and long term growth concept. Regional experience a must.
Openings for Product Executives in reputated company located in Jeedimetla and Choutuppal locations in Hyderabad. Candidates B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry candidates are eligible for this job. Experience candidates can get good salary.
Job Description This is a pre-sale and Yearly Renewable Contract Position. (Service Provider: Manpower). This is an excellent opportunity to build up your career in ICT industry. You will be supportingthe team in various aspects such as service custo
Looking for a passionate and self driven Product Manager to lead technology across our ecommerce company, the candidate would have practical knowledge and proven hands on ability in an ecommerce environment. The role is diverse and will involve work
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content