Industry Experience: EPC
Experience: 15 to 25 years
Should have experience in handling Export Credit Agency
Roles and Responsibilities:
Experienced in procurement of technical education and training equipment, goods and services
for the company’s projects across Africa Region.
• Should have experience in dealing with vendors based out of China and Europe
• Experience in identifying, profiling and recruitment of sourcing agents
• Must have sound knowledge of International Procurement terms, norms and regulations.
• Ensures the company obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays
an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
• Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs for the
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and
services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company.
• Identifies and researches potential new suppliers and vendors globally.
• Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
• Assesses total costs of company purchases.
• Negotiates payment terms, negotiates and finalizes incoterms and supplier contracts.
• Preference for candidates who have worked in procurement in Education and Government
• Strong negotiation and communication skills.
• The position will report into the Operations Team/COO.
• Candidate should be open to travel to project sites in Africa and also supplier locations globally.
International Travelling will be part of the responsibility.
Please mail your resume at: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Contact person: S Shekar
M2S Consulting (India) Private Limited
2nd Floor, Amfotech Park,
Road Number 8, Wagle Estate,
SG Barve Road, Padwal Nagar,
M: +91 9833354303
Mail: [HIDDEN TEXT]