The role of Process Leader in the UK Payroll team is to ensure that the assigned team delivers the promised service to its clients by following the agreed procedures. The Process Leader is responsible for ensuring process compliance across his team. He is responsible for providing domain as well as product (Third Party and TopSource Products) expertise to his clients and to his team. He is responsible for identifying essential training requirements for his team. He is also responsible for suggesting improvements to existing processes and assisting the Project Manager in transitioning new projects into his team. He is also expected to identify automation opportunities for the processes handled by his team
The Process Leader is responsible for the day-to-day management of the team, and for providing input for quarterly and annual reviews of each team member.
The Process Leader reports into a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager and is expected to escalate issues related to client servicing and resource allocation
Some of the key activities that the Process Leader will have responsibility for are:
• To check if SLA agreed with client are followed on daily basis
• Team is allocated with proper work and their time is fully utilized
• Keep track on team to check whether payrolls are processed as per various statutory laws
• Should be able to resolve all queries of team related to various statutory laws
• Should be a subject matter expert on UK Taxation
• Need to have knowledge of preparation of year end returns (employer) and revision of the returns
• Continuously look out for opportunity for process improvements
• Keep process documentation up to date with latest amendments on Payroll
• Should be able to communicate with client on all payroll related matters
• Escalation of issues to reporting manager on immediate basis
• Science/Commerce Graduate
• 3 Years Experience, with at least 2 years in the payroll process
• Excellent attention to detail, focused
• Good communication Skills
• Advance knowledge of MS-Excel
• Works independently with minimum supervision
• Good team player
• Should have handled team previously
• Open to work in different time zones
• Hard working and ready to work extra hours to meet the project deadlines.
• Should have good written and verbal skills.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to understand process SLA’s.
• Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and can be a good team player.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide payroll and accounting support services for clients in UK and India. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about TopSource, please visit:
http://www.topsource.in , http://www.topsource.co.uk,
https://portico.topsource.co.uk , https://portico.topsource.in
We are looking for Senior Manager– UK Payroll who will be based in Pune and have overall responsibility to manage the entire UK business unit in the delivery center
We have urgent opening for Executive – UK Payroll in TopSource. Any Graduate who is having 3 months of work experience in any field and having desire to make a career in UK Payroll is eligible to apply.
The Senior Manager – India Payroll will be based in Pune and will have overall responsibility to manage the Payroll practice and managing day to day business of India clients
Position Description Responsibilities: •Responsible for accurate and timely processing of Dutch payroll. •Interface with internal or external stakeholder for various inquiries and/or issue resolution. •Responsible for performing different forms o
Roles and responsibilities Job Title: Manager India Payroll Company Profile: TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The service
The Payroll Team Lead is responsible for end-to-end Payroll processing administration for Tenet employees. The role is responsible for leading other Payroll processors and reviewing, analyzing and processing all payroll information for a group.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and processing several payrolls, ensuring everything is done on time and accurately. Get in touch with us if you are good with numbers and want to build your career in the US Payroll industry.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content