Qualification - BE/ Btech or any Post Graduate / MBA
9+ years of experience in Process Transformation Process Automation Operational Excellence Quality
13+ yrs of overall experience (Business Process Management /Outsourcing Experience preferable)
Industry- ITES / BPO (preferred domain - F&A)
Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
Ability to breakdown End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools automation AI and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing Digital solutions
Excellent Communication skills result-oriented self-driven person with a high energy level analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
Experience in shaping of solutions process diagnostics blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
JD & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation road map defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices and Agile Automation
· Drive BE value proposition and secure BE involvement in most complex onshore delivery deals
· Clear thought process to lead guide and develop team to provide services to cluster of clients
· Strategic thinker leading the team
· Own and deliver the Geo Automation in concert with respective delivery teams.
· Maintain team flexibility and skills to be able to support recovery work as needed.
· Maintain team recover-ability