With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Mortgage
In this role, you will be responsible for process execution and documentation. Process execution would entail working on tasks, which are mostly well-defined and routine. Your work area would also require doing data transactions and interaction via calls. As part of operations team, your contribution would also come in form of sharing knowledge and standard methodologies which you follow so that both you and the team gain from each other.
You should be Detail oriented and have shown delivery of high quality output with strong focus on fulfilling customer needs and requirements
You should be able to balance change with ability to adjust to changes in systems & process readily and are Resilient i.e. able to balance pressure from a variety of factors and situations. Responsibilities
As part of the Loan Preparation team, you will be responsible for
- Executing pre-defined tasks with minimum supervision
- Execute data transactions and complete the assigned routine tasks within specified time frames and meeting the agreed accuracy levels
- Adherence to defined performance level parameters (efficiency, quality etc.)
- Sharing standard methodologies and process ideas
- Identifies problem through audits or customer feedback.
Qualifications we seek in you
- B. Com Or any other equivalent Graduate degree
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Prior-experience in Retail Banking/Mortgage or Finance industry
- Proficient in written and verbal English interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to type between 40-60 words per minute with more than 90% accuracy.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.