Lead Consultant, AWS-Developer
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Are you the one we are looking forInviting applications for the role ofPrincipal Consultant, AWS .Net- DeveloperResponsibilities:
We are looking for a PrincipalConsultant, AWS.Net -Developerresponsible for the application support, improvement, and customization. Your primary focus will be to develop functionality and features in a specialty pharmacy system, with a focus on performance, reliability, and maintainability. You will work in a fast-paced environment for a growing business. You will work in a team of Enterprise & customizations, supporting all phases of the pharmacy business. A detailed understanding of all of the components of application development and infrastructure is required.Qualifications we seek in you!
Preferred Qualifications/ skills
- BE/B Tech/ MCA/BCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies: .Net, AWS.Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns. Understanding of Cloud-based application development preferably using Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP Cloud. Hands on experience with multithreaded systems. Experience of iterative/agile development practices. Exposure to working in a global delivery team. Comfortable direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
- Responsible to create and maintain current platform tools within the IaaS team.
- Develop an advanced platform to manage Cloud services as well as the rest of infrastructure
- Improve continuous integration and delivery systems
- Collaborate with various teams to integrate new features and improvements into the build and deployment process
- Participate in internal development best practices
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Evangelize automation culture around the IT department
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards
- Care for the Cloud platforms (Open stack/VMWare) with an emphasis on security using documented, automated installation and support procedures
- Carry out all other related tasks
- Maintaining and auditing code / design quality as per set guideline and standards in assigned projects
- Expertise with .Net
- Develop microservices using .Net
- Expertise with Source Configuration Management (Git, Gitlab)
- Expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge with Linux environments
- In-depth knowledge with Web Servers (Nginx, Apache, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge in RESTful API design and implementation
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructures (OpenStack, AWS, Google, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge in the development of high-performance and fault-tolerant systems
- Knowledge in distributed systems programming
- Knowledge with message-driven architectures
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.