What We Need
The IAM Security Architect is a highly technical member of a small technical team, that will provide strategic direction, leadership and vision to refine and implement security orchestration – aimed at mitigating cyber security threats across all endpoints and architectures deployed across a hybrid cloud environment.
The right candidate will rely on their passion for security, automation and continuous improvement; and will collaborate closely and frequently with engineers and architects across multiple teams and functions; in order to improve the company’s overall security posture.
What you will Do
The IAM Security Architect is responsible for driving the enterprise IAM Security program, building relationships with development teams and being a security evangelist who can translate security concepts into language that is meaningful to both business and technical audiences promoting utilization of tools.
• Subject-matter expertise across authentication technologies, specifically around the usage of multi-factor authentication solutions and their integration into end-to-end authentication strategies.
• Drive the adoption of Authentication reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
• Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems.
• Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
• Create, maintain and align Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
• Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
• Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
• Understand and interpret identity and access management strategies and direction.
• Bring together key tenets of Information Security to the IAM authentication strategies and develop technical security solutions that properly align.
• Serve as an advocate for development teams, capturing feedback and requests to improve tools.
• Helps define and shape the future of CyberSecurity at GE Appliances.
What You Need to Succeed
• Strong experience with IAM related protocols such as RADIUS, SAML, OpenID and OAuth.
• Experience designing authentication solutions working within both enterprise and cloud-computing environments.
• Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
• Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills required.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision.
• Expert level experience in Multi-Factor Authentication and Access management Services, with strong experience across all common integration patterns into an MFA solution such as RADIUS, web-based protocols SAML and OIDC as well as API driven integrations.
• Strong understanding of cloud computing with a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience.
• Strong development background with a min. 7 yr. experience.
• Strong information security background, with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience.
• Advanced knowledge in identity and access management, authentication, authorization, encryption, PKI, and security monitoring methodologies and technologies
• Experience with security architecture, threat modeling, secure application development, developing security controls architecture patterns, and creating strategies and roadmaps.
• Working knowledge and understanding of networking technologies such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls etc.
• At ease at exceling in a highly collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
Kindly revert with the confirmation along with the following details and an updated resume if interested:-
Full Name :
Current Location :
Preferred Location :
Notice Period (If neg):
Any other Offer:
Functions : IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: C++, Embedded, .Net. SQL, Java, Ui,
level Hiring For: High Level
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Site Engineering / Project Management, Engineering Design / Construction
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Advertising / MR / PR / Events Department / Functional Area of the Job Marketing / Communication, Product Marketing
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Corporate Legal Department, Legal Practice
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Any Department / Functional Area of the Job Any
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Any Department / Functional Area of the Job Back Office Operations, Operations Management / Process Analysis
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Production, Site Engineering / Project Management
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Management Consulting / Strategy Department / Functional Area of the Job HR, Recruitment
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Operation
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content