Position 1: Presales – Infrastructure, Virtualization & HCI
Reports to: Associates Director
Phenomenal opportunity to join leading and fast growing IT Solutions and Services Provider and Leading Business Partner and we are believe in creating wealth for the company and its employees. You will excel in their environment if you like to take up challenges, and are excited to work in a high energy/high performance environment which is intellectually stimulating.
We are looking for Presales in Infrastructure, Virtualization & HCI who also has worked as a Sr. Support Engineer for minimum 3 to 5 years. Preferably worked on VMware / Citrix / Nutanix / VxRail / Simplivity.
• Analyze IT Infrastructure Services requirements for customers and design appropriate cost-effective services/solutions. Solutions/Service Design dealing with all components of an IT Infrastructure, Transition & Transformation (Technology & Services)
• Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Virtualization Products & Hands-On Implementation
• Evaluate, recommend, architect and implement Services solutions to enhance the IT Infrastructure Services.
• Build solution documents, effort estimates & pricing.
• Participate and team up with sales, delivery and Partner Managers to provide complete solutions to customers.
• Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, Identify key IT Infrastructure issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
• Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
• Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
• Assist the sales group with (RFX) requests for quotes, information, bids, proposals and statements of work.
• Create, maintain and publish a set of written procedures and best practices for the delivery of pre and post sales services to customers.
• Present technical briefings to executives.
• Work with Business Development Managers and/or Account Executives and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential by equipping them with the relevant material (RFP/RFI/RFQ responses, Solutions, Pricing, etc.)
• Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets
• Provide project knowhow for the customer's major Data Protection, storage, Virtualization and consolidation initiatives
• Design, develop and Deploy innovative storage / data management solutions to customer requirements
• Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
• Provide clear and constructive product feedback to product management teams based on customer requirements
• Help to document best practice’s in developing and deploying variety of solutions
• Function as a front-line technical resource for 'best practice' and informal customer questions
• Pre-sale consulting & Post Sales Deployment providing technical product knowledge.
• Accompanies colleagues on customer calls, provides customer presentations.
• Builds relationships with key technical contacts in assigned accounts. Communicated with customers to resolve all technical product issues and product needs, and partners with field colleagues to support revenue growth and divisional goals.
• Tracks and reports technology developments to assist sales and account management in identifying and building sales strategies. Monitors competitive technology developments and reports to management.
• Builds product awareness with existing customers including future product/technology presentations.
• Assists with technical and product training for the field sales and account management staff.
• VMware, Nutanix, IBM, HPE, DELLEMC, Citrix
• Virtualization technologies
• Enterprise Storage Network Technologies / Enterprise Storage Backup Technologies
• Linux / Unix / Windows OS
• Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills
• Should have planning & organizing skills
• Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Should handle Incidences efficiently and independently
• Exposure working for an IT companies under remote service desk/technical support
Certifications (ideal not all essential)
• IBM, Nutanix, VMware, HPE, DELLEMC
Verbond Consulting is a 360° HR solutions company. Our services include:
HR processes and policies
Performance management system set-up, monitoring and evaluation
Methodologies to develop quality of employees
Mapping core competencies