Job Description :
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Proposal Creation, Contract Booking, Capital Planning activities
- Update, Processing sold contracts, Manage, Validate @ CRM systems
- Follow standard checklist and adhere to the guidelines/framework for reviewing the document for final execution from the sales team/signatory authority/Business Units
- Flag non-conforming sections as per guidelines/framework and work towards resolving flagged issues with the business units and other departments to ensure that required corrections are made for conformance/compatibility.
- Work with senior leadership level stakeholders both from delivery teams and from Sales/ legal/contract signing teams to ensure that the contractual document is accurate
- Track and report operational metrics that have been identified for the Pre Sales backend review process, on an ongoing basis
- Follow-up with the respective delivery stakeholders to get the required information Sales / Contract Lifecycle & Risk Management processes
- Ensure clear and timely responses are provided to any queries/requests from Vendors/ Customers / Business Unit.
- Should be open and flexible to working in any shift timings
- Good knowledge about contracts/ sales and workflows.
- Should have previously handled teams and good people management skills.
- Overall team performance reporting, effective client management, Escalation Management skills required
- Reporting for Open Order or Maintenance Jobs- based on the agreed frequency
- Reporting for NE/MOD Project/ Contract Status/ proposal creations experience is a add on
- Monthly Reports
- Volume reporting and analysis
- Administrative tasks to be managed as required on Adhoc basis
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree (7+ years Pre-sales backend support experience at a company).
- M.S/MBA a plus
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of overall experience and 7+ years in Presales, Sales Support contract Management, Analysis, and Negotiations.
- Have a strong understanding of general contracting principles and concepts, and be able to critically analyze risks associated with terms and conditions in contract documents.
- Work on the contracting documents including MSA, SOW, NDA and others
- Have strong inter-personal skills, and be able to work with and adapt to diverse internal business personnel and external customers
- Critically think about opportunities for process improvement including through the use of technology, and take ownership of assignments and projects
- Excellent writing ability.
- Experience of working to set process and corporate procedures and in a logical manner.
- Contractual language interpretation skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office, Webex, Audio and Video conferencing utilities
- Understanding of major legal & commercial terms used in contracts