• Sourcing the Trainers/Consultant as per the Business Requirement for PAN India.
• Negotiations rate with Trainer/Consultant/ Infrastructure Vendor.
• Competency Mapping and Niche Skill Development Trainer/Consultant
• Training Need Identification and Performance Needs Analysis
• Estimation of Training Cost & Benefits Analysis
• Identification & Hiring of Quality Instructors and Materials
• Infrastructure Vendor Management PAN India
• Training opportunities, Technical communications and liable indirectly for achieving the
targets of the sales
• Process the training leads on a day-to day basis
• Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service
• Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
• Providing ongoing support for customers post training
• Provide the right information to the Trainers/Consultant
• Check on Availability Trainer
• Coordinating with the Sales Team and passing the information to them.
• Maintain quality & delivery responsibility
• Material and test paper responsibility all external Trainer training
• Problems faced by resourcing team on a daily basis, find out the solutions
• Feedback form, Attendance sheet collection after the training from freelancer Trainer
• Con-call handling (Faculty and client)
• Sharing the feedback with the freelancer after every program
• Updating trainer profile on a quarterly basis
• Fixing up meetings between freelancers.
• Freelancer mock session arrangement
• Interview for freelance first level
• Invoice and Payment handling Trainer/Consultant/ Infrastructure Vendor
• Release the PO to Trainer/Consultant/ Infrastructure Vendor
Talent Corner is a Recruitment Company Head Quartered In Mumbai and having Branch Offices In India & UAE. Our Vision is to successfully complete 1,00,000 Recruitment Assignments by 2025. Through these Assignments, we aspire to educate 1000 school girls.
Develop new API features and maintain existing features • Write reusable microservices and libraries for future use • Optimize backend services for scalability • Build products for our customers on top of our APIs • Build internal tools and automate
Opening for IOS DEVELOPER, MOBIOLE APPS DEVELOPER, IOS DEVELOPEMENT, IOS for Chandigarh
Primary Skills: Candidate should have Sound Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC. Technical Skills Desirable: Candidate should be able to Design, Develop and Maintain Web Application using ASP.NET MVC / C# with SQL Server Database Backend.
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce CRM. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. ...............................................
Develop new user-facing features • Build reusable code and libraries for future use • Optimize applications for scalability • Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services • Use CSS frameworks which can be used throug