The Practice Manager – India Payroll will be based in Pune and have overall responsibility to manage the following business unit in the delivery center.
'India Client is the business unit that includes sales and delivery teams supporting payroll and accounting support services to India-based clients.
The role reports into the India Director for day to day, business support and client service functions.
Some of the key activities that the India Payroll Practice Manager will have responsibility for are:
• Participate in the sales process to convert enquiries into opportunities and closed business
• Provide operational support in pre-sales situations, account management and handling client relationships
• Assisting presales / business development teams with operational inputs for placing an RFP, including customer presentations to demonstrate delivery capabilities
• Innovating, designing and building automated and process solutions for clients and/ or internal use
• Participating in process and solution build as part of new clients on-boarding
• Hire motivate and grow teams to deliver the promised service
• Deliver the promised service
• Grow the practice as per the goals set
• Assume P&L responsibility of the practice
• Proactively initiate Productivity and Efficiency improvements
• Client Servicing and Relationship Management
• Demonstrate domain expertise by solving client’s and team’s queries
• Executing the Managing Colleagues and Sourcing Colleagues strategies of the business for the India Payroll business unit
• Must have 10 plus years overall experience with at least the last 2 in a Practice Head function
• Demonstrated ability of project and people management
• Should have a strong understanding of the business process service industry and preferably have a process/ operations background
• MBA from a reputed institute will be an added advantage
• Have strong sales as well as a client servicing orientation
• Experience in working in outsourcing solutions in the accounting and/or payroll domains will be a big plus
• Strong leadership qualities
• Commercial Orientation
• Passion to deliver the promised service
• Should have excellent written and spoken English
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to understand Organization objectives and execute them accordingly
• Disciplined process oriented work style
• Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and team
• Ability to work independently
Experience: Min: 10
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide payroll and accounting support services for clients in UK and India. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about TopSource, please visit:
http://www.topsource.in , http://www.topsource.co.uk,
https://portico.topsource.co.uk , https://portico.topsource.in
The Senior Manager – India Payroll will be based in Pune and will have overall responsibility to manage the Payroll practice and managing day to day business of India clients
Roles and responsibilities Job Title: Manager India Payroll Company Profile: TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The service
We are looking for Senior Manager– UK Payroll who will be based in Pune and have overall responsibility to manage the entire UK business unit in the delivery center
We are looking for Payroll Professionals in TopSource. MBA HR or any graduate who has 3 months of experience in HR/who has worked in CA firm particularly in Income Tax is eligible for this role.
We are looking for Senior Executive for our India Payroll process in TopSource . Any graduate who is having 2 plus years of work experience in India payroll is eligible to apply.
Job Title: Trainee - India Payroll Company Profile: TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide payroll and accounting support services for clients in UK and India. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we
Position Description Responsibilities: •Responsible for accurate and timely processing of Dutch payroll. •Interface with internal or external stakeholder for various inquiries and/or issue resolution. •Responsible for performing different forms o
The Payroll Team Lead is responsible for end-to-end Payroll processing administration for Tenet employees. The role is responsible for leading other Payroll processors and reviewing, analyzing and processing all payroll information for a group.
Walk- in for Senior Executive - India Payroll process in Topsource from 27th February to 16th March 2020.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and processing several payrolls, ensuring everything is done on time and accurately. Get in touch with us if you are good with numbers and want to build your career in the US Payroll industry.
Job Title: Team Leader - India Payroll We are looking for Team Leader - India Payroll in TopSource. Any candidate who has end to end India Payroll managing experience , handled up to 7 people team and has done process transition and migration is eli
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content