Responsibilities & Duties-
• Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
• Handled PR and Media Relations for the client.
• Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering their clients’ stories
• Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople - in person or over the phone - and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
• Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
• Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
• Organize and manage various Public Relations activities
• Measure performance of each activity and event
• Determine KPIs for PR
• Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
• Build and maintain relationships with journalists and influencers
• Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Copywriting skills
• Presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Creative & Innovative
We are a group of companies diversified in different Services.
We strive to be recognized throughout the industry for customer and employee satisfaction, employee retention, community involvement and financial success.
Our success is built on a foundation of shared values – quality, service, mutual trust and integrity.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Hr, Recruiter, Recruitement, Staffing
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content