Ability to detect and troubleshoot database-related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space, and other resource contention issues
· Knowledge of high availability, disaster recovery and replication solutions and best practices
· Demonstrated experience implementing/deploying database servers
· Expertise in writing SQL queries, analyzing query performance using query plans and tuning query performance
· Bachelor degree and 3+ plus years of relevant Database administration experience in a large datacenter environment
· Advanced knowledge of Database Administration on the MSSQL Server & PostgreSQL platforms operating within on premise & AWS installations.
· Advanced knowledge of Troubleshooting and resolving database problems in a high transaction OLTP environment.
· Advanced knowledge of Database Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and 3rd party tools.
· Advanced knowledge of Database operational monitoring & alerting for MSSQL Server & PostgreSQL.
· Advance knowledge of Backups, restores and recovery models.
· Advance knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
· Advance knowledge of SQL Server data stores: row store and column store, optimizations.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Recruitment
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management