Job Title: PMO
Experience: 10 + Years
Role & Responsibilities:
• Good Communication.
• Well versed with basic fundamental of revenue assurance principals and method.
• Clear understanding of MSA and Sow.
• Should have an understanding of reviewing SOW's from Business Finance function stand point and highlighting the key risks/issues.
• Should have good understanding of the different types of projects and revenue recognitions in each type of project.
• Invoicing and Revenue accruals for the projects,
• Projections of the project, Well versed with excel and able to prepare dashboards & other MIS reports.
• Able to maintain repository of Financial Documents Maintenance & Tracking (MSA PO & SOW).
• Able to perform Revenue and Gross Margin variance analysis.
• Able to Analyze and report statistical data comprising of Revenue/FTE Cost/FTE Zero Revenue resources efficiency billed head count.
• Need understanding of actual billing rates and realized billing rates in order to prevent revenue leakage.
• Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with client and all levels of management.*familiar with people soft will be added advantage