Job Description :
B.E./ B.Tech/ M.C.A.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
Target date of closure
- 3+ Years’ experience in handling relational databases like Postgres-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server etc.
- Strong knowledge on SQL
- Should have developed PL SQL Procedures / Package / Functions
- With multiple Cursors handling
- With Exception Handling
- Multiple table joins with complex SQL Queries
- Hands on experience with complex SQL queries
- Experience with Functions, stored procedures
- Knowledge on triggers, cursors, exception handling in PL/SQL
- Should be experienced in joins, set operators, aggregate and analytical functions
- Investigated and implemented solutions for data quality issues
- Maintained documentation for technical systems.
- Developed and maintained proper data extraction processes
- Tested and debugged Oracle PL/SQL packages.
- Experience with performance tuning of SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures is added advantage
- Experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting
As per CEIT Rate CardRequest For
B.E./B.Tech./MBA/ MCA or equivalent in computer educationJob Location
Oracle DeveloperRelevant Experience
3-5 YrsPreferred Skills & Knowledge
D2K developers with knowledge of PL SQL and stored procedures
• Analyze the user requirements and document the same.
• Development in oracle forms and reports
• Development in oracle forms object library(.OLB) and procedural library(.PLL)
• Knowledge on Packages, Stored Procedure, functions, triggers and other database objects.
• Knowledge on cursors, ref. cursors, collections, dynamic SQL and complex queries
• Knowledge on Webutil Package utilities
• Knowledge on performance enhancement
• Train the users after cutting over the development
• Developer with ability to handle entire SDLC independentlyTarget date of closure
As per CeIT Rate CardNotice Period
Immediate to 15 days joiners only