Holding any offers in hand YES/NO:
Interview and Work Location : Bangalore
PL/SQL – Informatica Developer
• Strong ETL and Data warehouse Development knowledge with at least 6 years of hands on experience.
• Extensive experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL databases, data architecture and ETL processes
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Significant hands-on experience and expertise in enterprise-grade data warehousing system and ETL Solutions
• Strong working experience of RDBMS and other technologies e.g., Oracle, MS SQL Server
• Significant experience in writing complex SQL queries/Stored Procedures
• Significant hands-on experience in using at least one ETL tool - e.g., Informatica, Ab Initio etc.
• Hands-on experience working with Unix/Linux systems
• Hands on experience in any of BI tools like Microstrategy, BusinessObjects, SSRS etc.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams to achieve desired results
• Experience in Agile, TDD, CI/DC or other product methodologies would be highly preferred.
• Knowledge of Big Data Hadoop Systems (desired)
Sr.Technical Recruiter @ MRT Infotech
7338455551 [HIDDEN TEXT]
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT/MFG/BFSI/NBFS/Clinical
level Hiring For: High Level
Excellent knowledge in Open Source, JAVA and Android development environment.Experience of SDLC. Retro Fit Vs Volley, Broadcast Receivers, GCM integration, Intent vs Sticky Services, Fragments. RX JAVA, Dragger, Observables.
Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Pharmacology, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity
• Work with both developers and operations teams with a focus on automating build and deployment • Design and develop a continuous deployment pipeline, integrating Chef, Test-Kitchen, GitHub, Jenkins, VMware workstation and Docker
Lead a team of Java Developers Be the go to person for all technical aspects related to Java – Be the Java mastermind Be on top of business requirements and own the technical part of development Achieve conformance to delivery schedule
Design, Develop, Test and Support existing and new products/projects in Java. Ability to research & develop J2SE/J2EE based desktop and web applications. Knowledge of JDBC, Webservices, Socket programming, Swing, Hiberate, Struts, Jasper Reports.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content