ROLE DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead team of Piping leads for Project / Proposal
2. Responsible for discipline related Prebid Engineering and manage the respective post award detailed engineering, deliverables and battery limit interface management.
3. Preparing Piping Engineering Deliverable and review to ensure completeness and compliance to schedule and report progress on engineering deliverables.
4. Supports detailed Engineering and perform checks of piping engineering drawings layout for oil and gas production.
5. Coordination with design team for Equipment Layouts, MTO for Piping Bulk and Piping Specialty, Tender for Piping Fabrication and installation and allied mechanical works.
6. Ensure compatibility of the design with other engineering disciplines and ensure that the piping system design meets the requirements of the client/ operability and regulatory organizations, etc.
7. Ability to review 3D models.
8. Review datasheets for piping valves, specialties, bends, etc and technical evaluation of the vendors quote for completeness.
9. Preparation of RFQ – Piping valves / specialties and vendor offer review.
10. Familiarity with P& I Diagrams for Oil and Gas Projects and usage of PDS tools - and checks conformance to codes like API , IBR and ASME and other applicable international codes for piping generally used in Oil and Gas projects.
We are a Premier Executive Search firm named Phoenix Velo, located in Mumbai (India).
We focus mainly on recruiting services for Board of Directors, Senior Level Executives and Highly Qualified Specialists.
We have multiple requirements for Senior Level Professionals for Industries of high repute.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content