Name of the job – Pipeline Technician – Dubai
Greetings from IITR,
Please ignore if your profile does not match the offered position.
We are an international recruitment company based in New Delhi, India. One of our client reputed Waste Management, Company require a candidate for Pipeline Technician.
The project is located in Dubai
Diploma / Graduate in relevant field
Candidates must have an Experience of Min 2 years
Share your CV at [HIDDEN TEXT]
• Site measurement fabrication and weld preparation of large and small pipework
• Cooperating with Engineering team on Development, Mechanical Design (Drawings/Calculations/Concepts), and Quality control.
• Familiar with most of the piping material that can be used in Oil & Gas Operations.
• Use proper tools and equipment to perform integrity management and regulatory tasks on oil or liquids pipelines
• Monitor activity in and around pipeline and facilities and respond as necessary to protect system integrity
• Continuously improving workflow at the facility to ensure timely pipeline and delivery.
Salary will be provided as per the experience
Transport and accommodation will be provided by the company
IITR is a leading provider of manpower and recruitment Services to the Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Finance & Accounts, FMCG, Hospitality sectors
Marketing and Administration sectors. we have been in the business of sourcing and recruiting professionals since 1999.
The role of a site supervisor has broad responsibilities, from managing staff and overseeing projects, to maintaining safety protocols and implementing site procedures. Our ideal candidate is experienced, responsible, and team-focused.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content