* Backend development of e-commerce and content websites (primary)
* Frontend development (secondary)
* Working with the development team to estimate and deliver work
* Contributing to the ongoing improvement of working practices
* QA testing of delivered work Job Description & Responsibilities
• 2+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
• Strong developing experience in PHP platform.
• Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP and skill experience in PHP,MySQL,HTML,XHTML,CSS, Java script,AJAX, JQuery.
• Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
• Good experience in version control (Git), hosting, API, Web services.
• Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
• Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
• Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
• Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
• Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
CarePro Global is a global business consulting firm, we enable businesses across the globe to grow, perform, and scale. We built our base on 3P’s principle – Performance, Process & People. Our team is entwined with rich experience in advising small, medium and large businesses in managing their talent needs. As a talent adviser, our approach is very unique with combination of traditional & modern techniques to meet your talents needs with right fit and within available time period.
Our headquarters in Bengaluru and branch office in Pune & Chennai, have consultants working from Mumbai, Hyderabad and Delhi.
Post - PHP Developer/senior PHP/PHP TL Experience - 1 to 10 Years Salary - No Bar for Best Candidate Contact @ 7986047849 Location - Sector 67 IT Park Mohali
Expertise in .NET Framework with any of the following: ADO.NET, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET. (Windows/Web Applications) with strong exposure to SQL Server. Good coding techniques. Good experience in Front-End UI Design required. Exposure in MVC Architecture
We are now hiring for PHP Web Developers having knowledge and expertise in different CMS and PHP frameworks. No. of positions - 4
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Application Programming / Maintenance, General / Other Software
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content