Pharmacy Manager ( Store Manager ) CALL TO HR VANDANA 7304308589
Education :- Graduation degree mandatory
D. Pharm, B. Pharm & M. Pharm is Required
Pharmacy license is compulsory
Experience :-3 yrs to 5 yrs of experience as Store Keeper or Counter Sales in Pharmaceutical mandatory
Must have minimum 3 years experience of handling retail pharmacy store
Age :-20 - 35 yrs
Gender :- Male mandatory
- Responsible for managing counter team and maintaining inventory as per the requirements of patients or minimum availability of medicinal as well as other general goods also with respective of new launching products in the market
- Taking care of on counter customers and coordinating by providing their requirements. Handling phone calls of customers and to fulfill their requirements by all means.
- Maintaining relations and coordinating with distributors/suppliers by regular delivery of goods, payments related delivered and return of goods and maintaining records of sales, purchase and expired goods and maintain information of sold schedule drugs
- Overall responsible for sales strategy and customer management and Managing team under framework as per company’s standards and to encourage and train them.
- Handling the incoming customers / patients regarding to provide medicine as prescribed by doctors and to explain them about the consumption and awareness and to maintain relevant records.
- Attaining phone calls, manage home deliveries and to coordinate with sales assistant persons regarding counter sale and to maintain records for next purchase and forwarding to purchase department. Overall responsible to handle and assist management of retail store
- Overall responsible for preparing and raising PO, checking the validity of products and manage
- inventory and maintain relations with distributors and proper coordination for delivery of goods, payments related delivered and return of goods and maintaining physically records of sales, purchase and expired goods inventory.
- Look after team for the positive performance provided to customer regarding medicines prescribed by doctors and sales of goods.
- Regular visits to doctors regarding sharing information on new product in market and make them aware about patient compliance.
- Set own strategies and to implement on them to achieve a productive growth of likable business and to set own sales target.
Walk in Interview In Thane
Carry CV and Passport Size Photo
CALL TO HR VANDANA 7304308589