NICE to have:
1. Portal Technologies
2. PeopleSoft Security
2) Job descriptions
1. PeopleSoft Technical Skills such as People Code, Application Engine, Application Package, File Layout, Component Interface & Data Mover
2. Reporting Tools ( XML Publisher, SQR & PS Query)
3. Knowledge in PeopleSoft Financial (FSCM) 8.9 / 9.0
4. Familiar with Oracle & DB2 database
5. Portal Technologies such as User Profile Integration Broker, Portal Branding & Portal to third party Integration (also XML, HTML, AJAX will be an advantage)
6. Knowledge in PeopleSoft Security related components (User Profile, Role, Permission List, Query Tree Security)
3) Job Roles/ Scopes/ Responsibilities:
1. Work for FTP UK environments team to support PeopleSoft related code/changes
2. Work on support for Reference data/business rules related activities
3. Work on release of rules/reference from development to test, and test to production
4. Support FTP UK production and test environments to resolve issues"
- Working with International clients - Major experience in Non-technical writing - Experience in SEO writing/blog writing/web content writing - Up to date with the trend
We are looking for Angular front-end Developer & leads responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at IOT devices. Primary focus will be the development of Fleet Logistics, Tracking and Streaming web applications.
We are looking for php developer with 1-3 years of experience as well as freshers. Freshers must have done training in php for 6 months whereas experienced candidate must have knowledge about core php, cake php, laravel, angular js, codeigniter etc.