1. Responsible for all new patterns and correction according to the designs
2. In-charge for the sampling process with an ability to visualise designs - understanding different fabrics and garment flow
3. Pattern making and garment construction include technical skills of grading, marking, costing, and darting.
4. Should also have experience working with fabrics (poly, viscose, modal, cottons and linen) and all kinds of trims (zips, laces, satin bands, buttons, etc).
5. Quick turnaround time for pattern development and effectively communicating the work to the tailors
6. Ensuring accurate stitching and quality of final sampling garments
7. Experience of pattern-making - both manual and CAD
8. Experience working on women’s western wear garments - tops, shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, and preferably blazers too
9. Ability to test garments and suggest changes/ improvements
Inspire Consultancy Solutions started as an Executive Search Services Provider in 2001. It has fast grown as a professional HR Services provider with a proven success record and a distinguished client list in manufacturing and service industries. It has ambitious plans to venture into Learning & Development, Assessment and HR consultancy and mark its presence worldwide
Please visit www.inspireconsultancy.co.in
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Admin
level Hiring For: High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content